Effective SEO Techniques For 2014 and Beyond!
Implementing the right search engine optimization techniques is now more important than ever if you want your website to rank highly on SERP (search engine results pages) for a selection of targeted key search phrases. Gone are the days when you could create a basis website about a single topic and then see that website on the first page of search results the next day without doing any specific SEO work. There is ABSOLUTELY No Reason why you should Lose your Head with all that is available to every marketer today….
With that in mind, in this short article are a selection of tips for effective SEO in 2014.
1. Build quality backlinks to your website by utilizing article blog marketing. The more high quality content containing inbound links to your website, the higher your website should rank with search engines. Creating your own blog, as well as making guest posts on other successful blogs is one of the easiest ways to build quality back links to your website. Unfortunately, however, writing high quality articles can be time consuming.
2. Learn as much as you can about link building. Search engines favor websites that have numerous inbound links to them from other established websites. This is because search engines believe that if an already established website has agreed to place a link to your website on their website, your website must be credible.
3. Do not underestimate the power of blog comments. Commenting on blogs is a quick and easy way to build links to your website. However, it is important to make sure that you only post comments on blogs that are at least somewhat related to your website’s niche, as untargeted back links could work against your website when it comes to search engine results page rankings. In addition, you need to make sure that your comments add some value to a person’s blog, otherwise your comments will most likely be quickly removed by the blog owner.
4. Use social media platforms to your advantage. Generating a large following for your website on FaceBook or Twitter can help to dramatically increase your website’s ranking on search engine results pages. However, it is important to make sure that all of your followers are genuine, otherwise search engine algorithms may penalize your website’s ranking.
5. Do not forget about YouTube. Posting a few high quality videos on YouTube with links to your website in the description boxes can help you to score brownie points with search engines. Furthermore, your website will most likely get a lot of quality traffic from YouTube itself.
You can easily Rank and Stick SEO for more pertinent Successful Marketing for any Business.
Featured above is just a small selection of tips for successful SEO in 2014, but by taking notes of the tips featured, you should still be able to increase your website’s search engine ranking quite dramatically. However, it is important to keep in mind the fact that search engine algorithms are constantly being updated as artificial intelligence improves, so it is vital that you keep up to date with the latest developments in the SEO industry. Otherwise, your website could quickly find itself sliding down the rankings on search engine results pages.
Also, consider using Weird Marketing Techniques that have helped many make millions in this industry. Most of all, have some Fun!